domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

Insomniac Morphosis

I am here, juts pretending to sleep
And I know, insane I have become
Have you heard? Who is singing that song?
Anybody… no one’s singing at all
No one singing at all...
An empty eye reflect the rising sun
Something’s talking, the night had pass upon
Into the seas, into the seas I’ve drown
Can you feel?
The language beneath your skin!
And I start! Lights exploding everywhere
Flowers in bloom die under winter’s blaze
And I just! Want to inhale the thunder
Electricity guide my neurons into disaster
Shape are glittering, echoes fade howling,
Images are thickening, breaching reality
And I lay! The horizon dyes colorless…
Throw me
to the spiders!!!
Sleepless creeping silence!!!
And I tear again, a self-portrait of what I used to be
Swimming through the hail, all of myself turn to fragments
Knocking into hell, crumbling heaven into my private maze
Finding no exit, forsaken within time’s flowing tide,
Ocean spills its rage, while his waves die in silence,
Horizon had break its spell, now I meet the uncertain
Colors bind the way, noises of the sunset!
I am lost, what I’ve done?
Don’t remember what was looking for
I am lost, where did my phrases gone?
I need to land thoughts to the soil
I am lost, what I’ve called home?
I just smell the storm forming upon
Stones bleed salt
Salt creates the stone
Stones are slicing my flesh
Flesh as orphan cliff
Cliff melts into the seas
Sea wears away my throbbing veins,
I need to keep breathing…
I may fall, fall asleep,
But I cannot find the other half of me
Devoured by raging tides,
Drown into unknown frontiers!
Chants of razors!
Blunt at dawn, dye my eyes in white
Immaculate Conception of the inner fear
So many months, so many weeks
So many seconds passed
without sleep
Ants drilling my brain!
Enlightment by trepanation!
Finally, some sweet rest
Song of twilight tame my rage
Rage as the sea, spilling in itself,
Sea wore away every single dream I’ve left
Agony of stone, coughing salt
Caves of salt keep my
sleepless nights!
Never before I feel myself
So lonely, empty, lost and so in pain,
Learnt from fire to disolve,
Sparks of myself float above,
I'm just the smoke, that caress the dark sky
A staring night, In which I melt
As the ashes of the awake...

No hay comentarios: